We’ll show you where to eat in Solvang on this mouthwatering tour that includes the best comfort food, artisan shops, and hidden watering holes in the downtown area.
- Foodie host from Eat This, Shoot That!
- Ingredient list & recipe.
- Foodie photo tips.
- Person 5 person minimum
Virtual Foodie Adventures
Our Virtual Foodie Adventures will lead you through a 30 to 45-minute cooking or cocktail class via Zoom with stories and tips from a Santa Barbara chef or mixologist, plus foodie smartphone photo tips.
- Great for team building & staying connected with others!
- Easily accommodates up to 100 guests.
- Option to customize the cooking menu with a chef to suit dietary needs.
- Custom start times and days upon request.
What to Expect
Interact with others and the chef during this immersive online experience or simply be in the moment and enjoy the show!
Once you’ve reached out to us we will send you details on what your private Foodie Adventure entails. You’ll also have the option of letting us do the shopping for you and have all the ingredients delivered to your doorstep!
Please read the following information carefully before scheduling your private experience.
- All logistical tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by you, the group organizer, and Eat This, Shoot That! Please note: we will need at least 5-7 days advance notice to confirm timing with our chef/mixologist.
- Virtual Foodie Adventures are sold on a per-person basis with a minimum required buyout of $250 or five-person attendance.
- Extended Foodie Adventures are available for larger groups (pricing may vary).
- Our Foodie Adventures can accommodate most food allergies, aversions, and/or dietary preferences for guests.