This foodie adventure brings you to the best restaurants in the Funk Zone, Santa Barbara’s most eclectic, art-driven neighborhood. Taste the best food and drink in the neighborhood.
Mini Funk Zone Food Tour
- Food tastings are enough for lunch.
- Great way to explore our tour experience for less!
- Tours operate rain or shine. (Please wear comfy clothes and shoes for walking.)
- Smartphone photography highly encouraged.
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- Adult Ages 21+
- Non-Drinking All ages
Discover some of our favorites in the Santa Barbara Funk Zone!
Taste Santa Barbara’s best food and drinks on this mini foodie adventure through the city’s most eclectic, art-driven neighborhood.
- 3 tastings & locations, bites, and sips – with a professional tour guide.
- Discover hidden street art and soak in the culture of Santa Barbara’s most eclectic neighborhood.
- Deep dive into the stories that make the Funk Zone come alive.
- Learn a few foodie photo tips and tricks using your smartphone’s camera.
What to Expect on Our Mini Santa Barbara Funk Zone Food Tour
Our Santa Barbara food tour starts in the heart of the Funk Zone near the beach and will walk you through the innermost parts of the Funk Zone neighborhood where you will taste the cuisine that this eclectic part of Santa Barbara is known for!
Treat yourself to bites of bites and sips of German fusion cuisine and beer, Mexican street tacos, and tastes of locally grown wines from one of the oldest wineries in Santa Barbara County. Along the way, you’ll get immersed in the local culture, explore the neighborhood, discover other local restaurants to visit later during your travels, and hear interesting stories about each place you’ll visit.
On this Mini Funk Zone food & photo tour you’ll also learn a couple of our easy-to-shoot photo tips from your pro tour guide and take your foodie photo skills to the next level using your smartphone’s camera app. By the end of your one-and-a-half hour tour, you’ll be eating like a local and shooting like a pro!
Not a drinker? No worries! We’ve got a substitution for that at our winery visit. (Please note: we may not be able to accommodate vegan/strict vegetarian dietary restrictions. This tour is also NOT suitable for celiac restrictions. Please call for more info or to get those burning foodie questions answered.)
Where to Meet for Your Mini Funk Zone Food Tour
You will receive a confirmation email after booking that direct you to your meeting location.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page to submit your own.