Gather some friends around the laptop or smartphone and go on a virtual foodie adventure with us! Enjoy a cooking or cocktail class and make recipes in your own home.
- Custom tour routes available upon request.
- Private tours are available any day of the week (even holidays!).
- Easily accommodate groups within COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Private Group Ages 6+ • Typically 12-24 Guests • Maximum of 50 Guests
Private Santa Barbara food tour
Let us plan your custom private Santa Barbara foodie experience! Our tours and tasting events are the perfect group outing!
We specialize in creating custom foodie experiences for small parties and large groups. Birthday bashes to corporate outings for 60+ guests, we can help you create a fun-filled food, wine, or beer tour from Santa Barbara to Solvang!
- Easily accommodate typical private group tour size (12-24 guests) and maximum group size (50+ guests).
- Great for corporate outings, team building, networking events, and private parties.
- Option to incorporate or substitute additional food and drink to maximize your tasting experience.
- Custom start/end times are available beyond our normal operating hours.
What to Expect
As we currently navigate and are able to transition back to our usual large group offerings, we encourage all groups over 24 guests to check out our Virtual Foodie Adventures!
General Private Group Tour Info:
Please read the following information carefully before scheduling your private event.
- All logistical tour details will be agreed upon ahead of time by you, the group organizer, and Eat This, Shoot That!
- We can host your group on any of our neighborhood food, wine, or beer experiences, plus other outdoor wine tasting setups. Private tours are restricted to just the people in your group!
- Private and custom group tours are sold on a per-person basis.
- Tour guide(s) gratuity fee of 18% is included in the total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s).
- Customized tours and tasting adventures are available for larger groups (pricing may vary).
- Weekday private tours are generally easier to accommodate and book than weekend tours.
- Our El Paseo Wine & Photo Tour is better suited for smaller groups (10-14 guests max).
- Eat This, Shoot That! can accommodate most food allergies, aversions and/or dietary preferences for your guests.
- Private tours are held rain or shine.
- Funk Zone Food & Wine Tour
- Food, Art, & Paint with a Local Artist Tour
- Funk Zone Wine Tasting & Painting in Private Setting
- Funk Zone Food & Art Gallery Tour
- Funk Zone Beer Tour
- Santa Barbara to Goleta Beer & Food Tour
- Funk Zone Sparkling & Still Wine Tour
- Funk Zone Brunch Tour
- Presidio or Funk Zone Dinner Tours
- Solvang Special Edition Food Tour
Looking for something in particular? Ask us! We will do our best to arrange it for you!